As we wrap up this week of posts on access to justice in Alberta, we would like to thank you, the readers, for following along, as well as all of the organizations who agreed to be featured:
· Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Alberta
· Calgary Legal Guidance
· Canadian Research Institute on Law and the Family
· Central Alberta Community Legal Clinic
· Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta
· Edmonton Community Legal Centre
· Legal Aid Alberta
· Lethbridge Legal Guidance
· Pro Bono Law Alberta
· University of Alberta, Faculty of Law
· University of Calgary, Faculty of Law - ABLAWG
Planning is already underway for Alberta’s Access to Justice Week 2019, which will be held from September 29-October 5, 2019. We would love for you to get involved! If you would like to volunteer or have an idea for an event or other initiative, please contact us at: email@example.com
Keep an eye on this space for updates about the 2019 iteration of Alberta’s Access to Justice Week. And until then, consider checking out other great justice sector events, such as Access to Justice Weeks in Saskatchewan and Ontario (Oct 22-26), and Alberta Law Day.
Leave a Reply.